RDC Nepal is seeking a qualified, dynamic and motivated staff for the position Admin & Finance Officer under Safe Water Project funded by Oxfam in Nepal.
Position: Admin & Finance Officer - 1
Location: Chandrapur, Rautahat with frequent visits to project site and Gaur Branch Office.
Qualification/Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Management with at least 2 years of work experience or preferably Masters in the same field.
- Responsible for overall management of finance and administration of the Project.
- Plan and prepare the consolidated budget of the project.
- Oversee the book keeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, Advances and payroll; the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate, and organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Manage the entire financial and accounting activities of the project.
- Prepares financial statement for internal, specific and general purpose.
- Monitor the budget and prepare management accounts and budget variance report for the finance manager, management team and related staff for the effective utilization of funds.
- Provides support to Project Coordinator and Officers as per the financial provision in the project.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors on audit.
- Provide training and orientation to concerned staffs on account and finance management.
- Assist Executive Board and Treasurer with financial reporting as required at Board meeting and the Annual General Meetings.
- Uphold and promote principles and values of RDC Nepal.
- Carry out work as per the need of the organization.
Interested candidates who meet these criteria should send their job application along with their CV and a citizenship copy to: email@example.com or directly submit hard copy to our office by June 28, 2019 before 5:00 PM.
Note: Women, Dalit and marginalized are highly encouraged to apply for the position. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for written test and an interview. No telephone calls will be entertained.