RDC Nepal is looking for a Diploma Civil Engineer having 4 years of work experience in building construction or Civil Engineer having 1 year of work experience.
No. of Position: 1
Duty Station: Gaur, Rautahat
- Carry out different surveys/design and estimate
- Supervise the implementation of the project
- Communicate with the community members regularly regarding technical components of the program
- Ensure the implementation of the technical designs and plans
- He/she will work with direct coordination with Project Coordinator/ Technical person.
- Monitor construction progress to ensure that procedure, materials and equipment comply with the approved project plan, specifications, and samples as per agreed standards and quality and according to office requirement on the project document
- Assist and evaluate the technical components of the program
- Supervises local skilled and unskilled labor to program.
Interested candidates should send their CV, including two references, cover letter, and PP size photo before 5 December 2018 (5:00 PM) to email@example.com or visit our office. Priority will be given to the local candidate.
Apply online through https://www.rdcnepal.org/getinvolves
Apply directly visiting our organization
Notice published date: 2018 Nov. 29