Create a society where every individual can enjoy the freedom of life with equal rights, dignity and prosperity without causing any harm to the human being and the environment.
Our mission is to address emerging development issues and supplement government in solving the problems of unreachable by serving their regular or emergency needs through humanitarian and development interventions including policy work.
Our goal is to empower poor, historically marginalized communities and underprivileged societies, particularly in poverty-stricken, disaster, and conflict-hit areas to lift them out from the mercy of poverty and physical threats created from disaster and conflict through an integrated community development intervention and humanitarian assistance combined with capacity building, policy research, extension, and development. It will be achieved through the mobilization of local resources, fostering partnerships and developing local capacity.
- Poverty reduction through the implementation of integrated community development and environmentally customized interventions with a focus on sustainable development.
- Enable communities to manage the disaster and climate risks, prepare for their occurrence and respond by providing relief and recovery.
- Support the marginalized, historically excluded, and vulnerable communities to voice their needs and address root causes of poverty.
- To promote community development through interventions in basic sectors such as health, education, water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) and Shelter.
- Promote child rights, gender equality, human rights through awareness, engagement of stakeholder and implementation of projects.
- Foster a partnership with the local government, private sectors, political, social and religious leaders, change agents/champions while transforming the policy that has an impact to poor, marginalized, excluded communities and the environment.